Just a quick reminder of a few events this weekend in our region.
- This Saturday morning is Cars and Coffee held across the street from the NC Music Factory (Matties Diner) from 7 to 10 am.
- The Circle Yer Wagens VW show and campout is this Friday-Sunday at the Sevierville County Fairgrounds in Tennessee - this is a huge show and well worth the trip!
- Next Wednesday is our monthly PTO/MVWE Cruise-In at the Diamond Restaurant from 7-9 pm. Great food, entertaining company - hope you can make it!
- Next Saturday (October 13th) is the monthly Kannapolis Cruise-In in the heart of downtown from 5-late - also a very popular event
- Eurofest at the BMW plant near Spartanburg, SC will be Saturday, October 20th all day - come check it out if you can.
- The Fast Times at Farmington Show is Sunday October 21st all day at Farmington Dragway near Mocksville, NC - this arguably the best VW show in NC and should not be missed
- The Oakboro October all classic car Cruise-In is the last Friday of the month (October 26th) from 5-late - this is the biggest such event in the region and is well worth the trip.
Also, something else to keep in mind from a club member:
The Austin Village Shopping Center on the Matthews/Indian Trail line (corner of Chestnut Lane and Potter Road) is opening their parking lot for Antiques, Uniques and Classic Car Geeks on the second Saturday of every month from 7 Am to 10 Am beginning the 13th of October